Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

love this little run of houses

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

jambo113

ive got a litttle run of 6 terrace houses all next door to each other 5 of them are oap's and there great it ends up taking me twice as long as it should as they all make me tea and biscuits and want to chat i end up moving stuff about for them e.g fence panels or cutting grass and always walk away with my hands full today i got given plants for my back yard and a big homemade sponge cake i wish i had more customers like this ok am only earning about 14 an hour on these but i dont mind imo its what makes the job worth doing /emoticons/smile.png

drizzly here atm so i'm sorting all my paper work out and got to price up 3 jobs later on and supposed to be nice from tomorow onwards

and i'm off my paye job for 3 days so get to have lay in till 8 for a change ohhh how i love it lol

hopfully i can hit the windows hard this week and make my bank happy lol

the rains gone from here i had 3 weeks of its just get the odd 10 min shower now and then but it is boring just sitting waiting for a dry patch

Back