Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tds

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks I'm waiting for my merlin to be delivered this week at the moment I'm useing di only so it ok up to 10 thanks xxxxx lol

Cleaned with 16ppm and was fine, due to weather not even bothering with Di and running with 007 PPM.

Like everyone has said 10ppm should be fine, but you could push it maybe a bit more due to horrible weather. But i wouldn't /emoticons/smile.png

Thanks I'm useing loads of water as all my jobs are first cleans from trad to wfp takes ages but once I come back round next time should be a lot quicker with less water lol

Thanks I'm useing loads of water as all my jobs are first cleans from trad to wfp takes ages but once I come back round next time should be a lot quicker with less water lol

Did you prep all the frames before converting the round?

If you would have said that in the first place, would have have given different advice /emoticons/smile.png

Lowest as possible for first cleans 000 ideally but as your waiting 005 or less. Then after say 3 cleans you can go higher to say 10ppm.

If you really struggle.

Wash all frames of the windows. Let them dry, then wash and rinse glass. Should help.

Any problems with spotting gimme a shout, i was really OCD on spotting when i first started /emoticons/smile.png And found no end od tips and tricks.

i always have my water at 000ppm, always change resin when it hits 001ppm..

that way i know 100% thats its not water that causing any spotting,

Thanks damo yeah think I got a bit of OCD keep going back the next day to check there fine lol
Perfect, keep that up. Ideally check back as often as you can.

Just some simple tips.

Aluminium frames can be a pain to clean.

Watch out for loose seals on patio doors (tops) can trap water then an hour later plop it all out but water will be dirty.

If you get any white milk water from frames, keep scrubbing and scrubbing. it will go eventually.

If you have stacked windows clean top light, then big window then med window. Allowing for drips.

You will find some windows leak, thats usually coz they need a bang at the top to really push them in (not too hard)

Going on my maths i think 28ppm, but i am prob wrong.

i think 28ppm at they work on about 90% rate i think, but that was max. You could see as high at 50ppm

They are ok, i just rate em sorry /emoticons/smile.png

And i am rusty on em

Back