Brodex Pole Clamps

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gary, Feb 6, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gary

Gary Guest

Spoke to brodex as regards problems with pole clamp nuts ( John ) i bought 3 poles in June 2012 problems with 2 of them , picked my van up it wouldn't start ended up punching it with 2 guys not from brodex I was told the where to busy , got van home battery kept going flat , I live 65 miles away from brodex so I asked auto electrician to have a look he said needed re wiring so I paid £30 , spoke to John 2 weeks ago he asked me to send copy of invoice for re wiring , I sent emails but no reply , I was told of customer care clamps aren't covered : wear and tear , they have only lasted since June , so in the proses of going to sale of goods act image.jpg

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

You wouldn't recommend them, then?

3. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

What size brodex system mate and is that with back up battery with split charger or wired direct to van battery has pma windows thinking of getting a system that's really bad form on part of brodex there back up sales are useless

Advertisement