Brodex twin tank

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by AGlassAct, May 16, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. AGlassAct

AGlassAct Active Member

Hi Guys
    Just a quick one - hopefully! I've been offered a 500ltr brodex tank, it's the older version with the 250 tanks strapped together. Question is - do you notice untoward sloshing about? I assume they have baffles but they look like the type that is basically a hole through the middle.
    What do you brodex tank lovers think of them?
    It has had all the original bits taken off so has a new shurflo pump and a spotless digital controller so I'm not worried about the usual brodex quality issues unless they are prone to anything other than the 'strap-on' bits failing.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

You already spent a day in a van with twin 250s, did you find it too sloshy?

3. AGlassAct

AGlassAct Active Member

I don't notice mine being sloshy until I'm driving it to be honest. Even with the missus driving! And yes it is the same as yours but obviously in a much smaller van. I know you are a fan of yours green, and assume you haven't had any issues with it? I wouldn't be considering it if it wasn't such a bargain and my Ionics one isn't baffled so would be a nice upgrade. It would also be a keeper for when I get a bigger van.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement