Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ice Blaster

Smurf

Not quite what I was expecting for my first job back today. :rolleyes:

Using a turbo as an ice blaster worked for me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Nope, was no need as temp was and still is now way above freezing /emoticons/wink.png

Yes was part of an outstanding job that I could not complete because of the freezing temp and heavy snow we had last week or so. Also took me alot longed to do (nearly 3 hours) as tap pressure was **** so had to keep stopping for the pw buffer tub to refill.

This was what that tarmac drive looked like before under that ice as was fithy and covered in moss.

Yes I do,... Nope not if you know what you are doing using a turbo on tarmac in fine /emoticons/wink.png

great job smurf , them tarmac jobs can be very slow as its easy to miss a small bit of moss and then having to go it again

Using a pw turbo is indeed messy work so it is important to mention that to customers before you start that you will tidy up afterwards.

Hight of splatter depends on how you use the lance and wind conditions.

All this money you charge and you aint even got matching cones tut tut.

Good job you posted the moss picture, as i thought some numpty had paid you to clear ice/snow /emoticons/wacko.png

Thats Srewfix **** for you - reflector sleeves fall apart after time. :rolleyes:

Yep thats a good point damo as on reflection I should have charged them at least double /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back