Brodex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by OutlaneWC, Sep 24, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. OutlaneWC

OutlaneWC Active Member

So I was just browsing last week and came across this free download on the brodex website what I think would be very beneficial for new starters especially the ones who was want to go down the WFP route..I've been WFP'in for 5 or 6 years but didn't really know the ins and outs of it but this explained quite a lot of how it works..I haven't read it all yet as I was only a flight back for NZ at the time and my battery run out..none the less thought I would post it up here and see what u guys think...

http://www.brodexsystems.co.uk/free-download

Advertisement
  2. jamiesmack

jamiesmack Active Member

I'l have a look at that later, thanks for posting it :thumbsup:

3. OutlaneWC

OutlaneWC Active Member

No worries i only got up to page 20 or somet like that, mainly about the WFP stuff but it covers all areas of window cleaning..I'm guna wait to my next flight which is the big one back to UK which will give me time to read the rest of it

Advertisement