Broken window.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by koopmaster, Nov 28, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Just cleaned a new customer where you have to clean the windows from inside by turning them around. the son was in and we got to a room and he said open this window and left me. So I opened it and cleaned it and it would not close.

Anyway I cleaned the rest of the house and got paid and left. Now the builder brother just called me saying he can't get the window closed and hes tried everything. Apparently it's now twisted and I must come sort it out.

I'm going away in the morning and a bit pissed as it's being blamed on me. I even said to the son can you close it as I don't want to damage anything....

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I would tell em to **** off as is their problem not yours :rolleyes:

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

the closing mechanisms are surprisingly complicated to work out ,unless you do a lot of jigsaws ,if so youll work it out in seconds . id guess one of the metal links has "gone over centre" if you get my drift

the lad will be freezing in bed tonite with it open all night.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Not your problem mate
    Tell him to.jog on

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Anyhow his builder brother probably put it in and fooked it up if the truth be known and doesn't know how to fix it so now has completly fooked it up trying so blaming it now on you.

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

ring them up in the morning "hows the Norway experience?"

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Some ppl do try it on so don't give in and tell em straight in a nice way to **** off

9. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

they caught me by suprise, i had just walked in the house knackered and talking to the wife about stuff and answered the phone.

will tell them its not my problem.

10. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

To true smurf...some people do try it on...! life skills learnt...admit nothing, and if your old enough to remember the TV programme Hogans Heroes....you'll remember the character Sgt. Schultz...and his famous catch phrase..."I know nothing"....lol :finger:

Advertisement