Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Qr stickers on vans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nearlyclean

Has anyone got any experience with QR codes. Have you got them on your van. You point your phone at them and all the data transfer to the phone like name phone number etc, saves writing it down. I only used it once but wonder if anyone here gete any response from them.

I never knew that and no I would probably not bother myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe as my van is not sign written I should get a big one made up like this one :D

View attachment 3110

Have you scanned it yet as you will need to download an app for your phone.

If you can't be bothered it says "I'M BUSY SO GET LOST"

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an app for my old phone but to be honest I cant be bothered with them. Just wondered if most people are the same. Saw two on the back of a cleaning service van/car on Saturday. If you're getting plenty of work then it would be an unnecessary expense.

Thing is, it's not you that would scan it.

Its the custys that will scan it, and some of them like this kind of stuff.

Most don't have a clue what they are let alone have the app on their phone so I think they are a total waste of time myself.

They are pretty cool and handy but although a lot use them on advertising material very few bother to scan them.

Now I'm thinking I could actually make a business out of flogging rude qr stickers.

What do you think? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back