Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how big is your round

I trimmed out some irregular custies so down to about 250 - but all fairly large jobs.

Don't need any more but wouldnt mind getting another 50 or so - then I have a couple of roads I might drop.

nice

iv been a bit lazy with counting mine the last 2-3 weeks so aint sure what i got atm lol

400 mark thats impressive do u mange them all by your self ?

i was planning on getting 150 maby i should aim a bit higher in life lol

I been trading for a two and a half weeks only but i got 17 customers at the moment, I can only go higher and higher now /emoticons/biggrin.png

My aim is to get up to 100 customers in 3 months, but the way am going it looks like am going to have only 70-80 customers after 3 months which is still pretty good.

With 100 customers my business will be in profit and i will then have the opportunity to quit my part time job.

But i would love to have 400 customers, 100 per week mon-fri - clean 20 houses a day. That would be great !

Good luck to everyone in achieving their goal.

if u do get 70-80 mate thats great look at the long term plan

my aim is to have around 150-200 customers in 2 years so by the end of next year i should hopefully get that with a few marketing ideas i have

but if i had 1.5-2k a month regular income id still be happy lol

Latest Posts

Back