Brush head help

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by camcap, Jul 30, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. camcap

camcap Active Member

Hey all just started my own business after working for someone else for years, I'm currently using a unger sill brush which I'm not getting on with as it's to big and bristles are to stiff so bouncing of the glass, I've used gardiner super lite brushes before which I've liked but haven't tried there new extreme range are they any good ? Also are these tecbuk worth the extra money thanks

Advertisement
  2. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I have used a sill brush by Unger and also found it bounced o the glass. I threw it into the van and have carried on using Vikan brushes (Don't throw veg, I'm not joking!) Both my poles are fitted with Vikan brushes and I'm reluctant to change.

I know this hasn't answered your question, but thought I'd share.

3. keir

keir Guru

Holy cr@p!!!!!! Another brush thread lmao

Run and duck..........richard and smurf can resume their on going skirmish

Welcome camcap lol

4. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

Keir, I’m not getting involved in this one; I can only handle the little blue fellow in short burst, beside if you ask me camcap has completely ignored you comments in the review. :whistle:

5. keir

keir Guru

Hahaha.......he's a newbie maybe he hasn't seen the thread.

Camcap check out the thread tecbuk brush, it'll either scare you off and never come back lol or you might find some interesting opinions on various brushes......good luck pal

6. camcap

camcap Active Member

Thanks keir I'll have a look

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Invest in a few brushes and see what works best for you for various tasks but first brush you could try is one of Richards maybe :)

8. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

get a tecbuk ( camcap ) u wont wana use a nother brush after trying one trust me;) im still wating for my free b frm richard cant wate to get it :D:D:D

9. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm going to recommend a Tecbuk (I'll be getting one myself eventually to test) as it does get acclaimed for it faster cleaning power. I use Gardiner Extreme Hybrid as it does maintenance cleans fine & I'm "gramphobic".

10. camcap

camcap Active Member

How's the tecbuk at getting spider nest out of corners I find the square edged brushes work well so am a bit concerned with the rounded edge ??

Advertisement