brushes from cleaning spot

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by colinvansmith, Jul 4, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hi I recently purchased a new brush from the cleaning spot, its a pro window cleaning dual trim with 2 pencil jets and 2 fan jets problem is the water is coming out the fan jets like they are pencil jets, they sertainly look different from the standard pencil jets, has anyone experienced similar or am i maybe doing something wrong.

Col :)

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

Can you disconnect them from the hoses and blow through them might be blocked

3. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Are the pencil jets the brass economy ones, or the two piece plastic/brass ones?

I have found that the economy ones need more water pressure to fan out properly.

4. i have it sorteed thanks guys, i had to recalibrate my pump then all was fine, cheers

col :)

5. What do you think of the pro brush?

I ought one used it twice and took it off as it was hard and horrible.

I just use the Vikan hi/low as for me it is the best

6. i have since sent my pro brush back hard, heavy, i found it caused damge to varnished frames easily, gardiner brushes are ok, i think vikan however are the best value for money

col :)

7. Flexible, pointed bristles for cleaning inside of radiators. very flexible, 1.15m long. I think, You can use the This spot cleaning brush.

Advertisement