Brushes

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by muzza, Jan 23, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. muzza

muzza Newcomer

Hi, complete newcomer to wfp after a few years of traditional
    so new that I just got my trolley system delivered yesterday with brush,hoses etc and I'm looking to get another brush for my pole so I can start to do conservatory roofs etc and keep my other brush for windows only. My question is, do all brushes fit all poles or do you have to match the make of brush to the make of pole etc?

Advertisement
  2. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

hi m8 any brush fits any pole id recommend a tecbuk black or a vikan mono for conny roofs

3. WWC

WWC Well-Known Member

There is one main type of fitting on WFP brushes a Euro/German thread screw connection. This is generally what brushes come with as standard. You can get the occasional different connection such as Gardiners quick loq, but to use that, you need to specifically change the brush fittings to that.

4. abs

abs Guru

Why change heads at all ? I use 1 brush for everything perfectly well

5. muzza

muzza Newcomer

Cheers for the info guys, I just thought it would be better to have a different one for connny roofs etc as some of them are verg dirty with algae etc. I can have a look online now :)

Advertisement