Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fascia and Soffit Cleaning - Non regular customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

aceman

Hi Chaps

Just wondered what others do about windows when cleaning fascias etc on a non regular window cleaning customer?

Obviously when WFP fascias it makes a mess of the windows so do you factor cleaning them into the price when quoting or just absorb the cost?

I've been doing the latter but think I'll start charging for windows on top. Would be interesting to hear others thoughts.

Yep same here, you make the mess on windows so they're done for free. May even get them as a regular so worth doing it well.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Normally just throw the windows in for free without saying anything unless they are particularly bad such as the black runs from the seals.

But that's what works for us. We tend to be a bit more expensive than others anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Done 3 connies now for people who have a regular w/c.

All 3 said w/c wasn't interested in doing the conservatory but they all said their w/c was good and would be keeping them for windows.

Cleaned the windows on conservatory with wfp and pure after clean.

Latest Posts

Back