Bucket list

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Sep 6, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Not really got a bucket list but......... I scrubbed one off today :)

Got my knee down on the tarmac going round an island on my bike. I've been so close so many times that I thought I would never do it. Well, today I was following my mate Speedy Gonzalez on a ride out to the Cotswolds. We were going round an island not far from home and I tried it, I was close but it weren't having it as usual, then I thought stuff this and I forced the bike down and then that beautiful sound of plastic scraping along on tarmac :love:

[​IMG]

What's on your bucket list?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Sounds to me yours should include a new brain as the one you have must be faulty :D

If you want to do crazy stuff I suggest you save it for track days not on public roads.:rolleyes:

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

This chap died of his injuries

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

But the good new is the gopro survived the crash so his parents could warn others :rolleyes:

5. cheapncheerful

well at least you have done that and its off your list now tuffers..:Der...i hope the rest of the list isnt as dangerous...
    i do love watching them do it but...have no desire to try it myself...

er...whats on my list...er....as you know i am not the most active person....my list would include breaking my two and half weeks in my chair watching tv that i achieved the xmas before the last one....:D

you only live once so if you gotta do something....you gotta do it...

personally....i see enough danger just getting through the day...

i bet it felt good to do it tuffers...

Advertisement