Buckit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by dandalf, Feb 1, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dandalf

dandalf Guest

I am working with window cleaners at present to make the best software on the planet for window cleaners. We are nearly ready to unveil the software. I will post again when it is done.

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Sounds interesting.

3. Well, I don't know about "best software on the planet", but I must admit I tried a lot of different products a few months back and while there's a lot of good ones, I ended up going with Buckit in the end (buckit.co.uk). It is quite a new product and they had a few teething problems, but those are all ironed out now. I find it really easy to get on with and it works great on both my home computer and my iphone (which was the most important thing for me). Just my 2 pennies! :)

4. The worst program I have ever used. I put some enquiries on their support forum over 2 weeks ago that still haven't been answered.
    The jobs will replicate themselves in certain aspects of the program.
    I went to cancel the trail and all I got was an error message!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?r0fsej
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. mark m

mark m Hero

After reading recent forum post my Little cleaning Compnay is not getting Buckit :p

6. teambuckit

teambuckit Newcomer

I thought we had better reply to "MyLittleCleaningCompany"s very helpful remarks! :(

>> The worst program I have ever used.
    Buckit is currently growing at a rate of 1-2 new customers every day. I noticed that you previously commented on a different forum that the "desktop version worked fine" but that you had some problems with your iPhone. In fact, the issues you encountered were specifically with a version of the Mobile Safari browser which has now been fixed.

>> I put some enquiries on their support forum over 2 weeks ago that still haven't been answered.
    Every single post of yours has been replied to.

>> The jobs will replicate themselves in certain aspects of the program.
    We explained this in our detailed reply on our Support Forum and the specific issue that you are commenting on was quickly resolved.

>> I went to cancel the trail and all I got was an error message!
    Well we have to put our hands up to that one! Buckit is relatively new and nobody has ever cancelled their account before (or since for that matter) so as you were the first there was indeed a bug - but never fear - this has been fixed and your account has been completely deleted!

Hope this helps!

@mark m: I think you might be right! :(
    We'd encourage you to give it a go for yourself though (it's completely free for 2 months) and let us know what you think. If there's any way we can improve it, please let us know - thanks!

7. To be fair, after reading their reply I thought I'd log in again to see if the problems had been fixed. This was after I'd registered again as indeed my account had been cancelled and most of the problems had been fixed and the support team had replied to my questions and fixed the faults. The concept and idea of this program is very good, and I have said that all along on the other forum. Having said that there are still a lot of faults though. Now I can log in on my iPhone I'm using it this week to see how I get on. I've only put in this weeks customers but have noticed today that when I try and click a job completed the date completed is not registered and when I've logged in at home all the jobs I've done today have now doubled up in price. You also can't add new customers on your mobile with all the full options as on your computer.
    So getting there so not completely useless anymore! :)

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?yu0j1q
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. teambuckit

teambuckit Newcomer

Glad to hear we're steadily improving! :cool: The problems (which seem to be specific to Mobile Safari) are almost all resolved now. The mobile version was primarily tested on Android phones with various browsers, but we're busy testing everything on Mobile Safari so any remaining kinks should soon be ironed out - thanks!

9. I have to add this, another day has gone by and Buckit seem to be working really hard to sort these problems out. They updated their forum stating that a developer was working into the early hours to sort the problems out.
    This really looks like it's going to become a good tool, which I'm really please with as there is no other software or program that will work on a mac or iPhone. Well done Buckit!

10. mark m

mark m Hero

Bloody hell Jamie i never thought i would hear this from you after reading all your threads

Advertisement