Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Budget

L

Lewis

I am on a budget so i am going to get the items i need as and when i can afford them aiming to start wfp in the summer first off i need a tank what size please

lol expected to read about politcal issues when i read the ***le, i started off with a 250 litre flatbed tank, all depends on how much you are going to use it, if you have a small tank get a pump controller and a few water butts with submersive pump

If you are going wfp only, i would say at least 350l. I have a 500l system, and go through 3-400 of that most days. But if you already have a van, the size of tank you can fit will be at least partially dictated by your payload. For a 350l tank, you would want, at the very least a 600kg payload, and that would be for a 1 man set up.

If you are going wfp only, i would say at least 350l. I have a 500l system, and go through 3-400 of that most days. But if you already have a van, the size of tank you can fit will be at least partially dictated by your payload. For a 350l tank, you would want, at the very least a 600kg payload, and that would be for a 1 man set up.
I agree min 350 lts

Back