Budget

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Lewis, Mar 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Lewis

Lewis Guest

I am on a budget so i am going to get the items i need as and when i can afford them aiming to start wfp in the summer first off i need a tank what size please

Advertisement
  2. ALPINEYORKS

ALPINEYORKS Active Member

lol expected to read about politcal issues when i read the ***le, i started off with a 250 litre flatbed tank, all depends on how much you are going to use it, if you have a small tank get a pump controller and a few water butts with submersive pump

3. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

If you are going wfp only, i would say at least 350l. I have a 500l system, and go through 3-400 of that most days. But if you already have a van, the size of tank you can fit will be at least partially dictated by your payload. For a 350l tank, you would want, at the very least a 600kg payload, and that would be for a 1 man set up.

4. mark m

mark m Hero

I agree min 350 lts

5. James

James Guru

I run a 500L tank In my connect, I guess it's up to you and as bbd said the payload too. You going full time or part time Lewis?

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pso5dg

6. Lewis

Lewis Guest

Been a full time windy for 10 years just starting wfp

Advertisement