Builders Clean

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by mark m, Apr 10, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

I have not used my squeegee for a few weeks as I have been using wfp but had a builders clean today it was nice to get the squeegee out again scraper and my magic sponge made a nice change and some good money :Image3big:

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I stay well clear of bulders cleans myself Mark as they always seem more trouble than they are worth.

3. mark m

mark m Hero

I don't like doing them normal but this is the first builders clean on the first sold house on a small building site of 22 houses so hoping to get the rest but eventually hoping to get them as regular cleans thought it worth a try but it did make a nice change

4. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

Use to do loads of these years ago on a massive commercial scale and domestic when worked with firm and ever single one was a headache.
    Now the building trade has gone to pot the money ain't there but if it works for you then you done well.
    I always walk away myself.

Advertisement