Builders Clean

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by MandMR, Feb 12, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. MandMR

MandMR Guest

I just wondered how u lot manage to get builders cleans. Do you email building companies or personally know builder ? Any help much appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

these are one type of clean i wouldnt target simply because they are a ***htmare and always take way longer than estimated and getting paid of some builders is even harder if i do one now its a big price or i dont do it sorry i didnt answer your question but i couldnt encourage anyone to target these

3. laddergarder

Yeah I would second mr shines advice there, this is a bad market to target. You dont really need your finger in every pie when it comes to window cleaning, just stick to month contracts with coms and resi work. Your time will be better served canvassing for those than it will with builder cleans.

Advertisement