Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xmas comes early for greener.

Great delivery from Gardiner, ordered my new poles very late on Monday. Arrived today:thumbs::thumbs:.

Kids have now gone to bed......Gentlemen I'm going in:rof::rof::rof:

WOW... The:clap: Eagles have landed lol, and I even got a free hat :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:View attachment 5369
Beautiful! A little tip. When you put the scouring pads on the scraper, wrap a rubber band round the scourer to keep it in place. Also, buy a swivel resi neck next time you order from Gardiners, you'll love it :thumbsup:

Beautiful! A little tip. When you put the scouring pads on the scraper, wrap a rubber band round the scourer to keep it in place. Also, buy a swivel resi neck next time you order from Gardiners, you'll love it :thumbsup:
Cheers for the advice Tuffers can't wait to get out and give um a try.:rof::rof:

Agree with Tuffers, the swivel neck is really good. Took a bit of getting used to but couldn't do without it now especially on akward windows above connies etc.

I only got the short one but will get the long version when i next order.

As regards poles i got the slx 30 a while back. Does most things I need it to except some solar panels and velux windows. I need to get 2 extensions for it (equivalent to slx 39) to reach those jobs.

So I to was thinking of getting another shorter pole for everyday use. Can't make up my mind on what to get. 18ft or 22ft or clx or slx. What u guys think?

Aye. I have a 25 slx with one extension & a 47 Xtreme with one extension. I have a permanent swivel (the new long neck one) on my slx & use various rigid necks for high work with the Xtreme.
Hi Winp

What's the extreme like compared to the slx. just interested for future purchase.

Excellent pole- although I'm not sure why you've bought an 18ft one? I use a 25ft slx all day for 99% of all my work./emoticons/smile.png
Because its smaller than the 25 :rolleyes: i can clean my round just fine with the clx 18, i was advised to get that and should be able to do my domestics fine with it but if i couldnt reqch some and wanted to reqch them then i can getthe extension lengths and attach, but ive been fine with it, there is so e windows i cant reqch naturally but not lost any work due to this

WOW... The:clap: Eagles have landed lol, and I even got a free hat :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:View attachment 5369
Free hat :eek: i never got one, but i suppose it was summer time when i ordered my gardiner stuff. I got two pens though which are still working :laugh:

Free hat :eek: i never got one, but i suppose it was summer time when i ordered my gardiner stuff. I got two pens though which are still working :laugh:
I got a free baseball cap when i ordered my slx25 in the summer, now i am only worthy of the pens :laugh:

Hi WinpWhat's the extreme like compared to the slx. just interested for future purchase.
The Xtreme is lighter & more rigid than the SLX. In fact, a domestic sized Xtreme is like working with a pencil!! I've broke my Xtreme down a few times to use it at different lengths. The latest Xtreme poles now have metal sleeves on the clamping points so these will last much longer. I wouldn't use anything other than an Xtreme above 35ft now. However, I continue to use my SLX 25 for everyday work as I love the abuse I can give it without issue!/emoticons/biggrin.png

Back