Other Builders cleans - Windows

Discussion in 'Other' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Mar 1, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

So I spent yesterday doing a builders clean on a new extension at a local hotel.

13 Ground floor windows like this with the bars covering them and two more floors of windows that just needed WFP. 39 windows total.

The downstairs was a PITA due to being literally covered in mortar as shown in the pics. The upper levels no issue.

I put in a price of £180 and almost had my hand bitten off. Took me 5 hours to do so I figured £30 per hour plus £30 for costs (fuel, replacement applicator sleeve etc)

Now it has been said on here before that builders wont pay out good money for builders cleans but I have never found that to be the case. I have always found good money in builders cleans so don't really know why so many turn them down. Sure it is propper graft compared to a maintanance clean but we have to work sometimes ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Chris33

Chris33 Forum Addict

Hi Green, read your interesting post about how to get commercial shop work via taking the building front pic and using it within a quote! Will be doing that for sure.

How do you go about getting builders work like this?is there any little tricks that make it more likely to go ahead? Thanks.

Advertisement