Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Internal Di Vessel Workings?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

Need some advice off you experienced lads, just changed resin on one of my vessels and noticed that on the shaft that drives into the resin there's 2 cup shaped plastic things one at the top one for the bottom.

The one at the top is for water in and the bottom one is for water out? Am I correct up to now?

The top one for water in, on mine has come unstuck! I presumes their only glued in place?

Will this affect its job? And can I just use araldite or similar epoxy glue.

Thanks lads

yeh i filled my 11L vessel up for the first time ever since having it 2 years. i harvest rain water so using this will help give me 000 ppm. my tube thing comes out and the top thing comes apart, i have white stuff but it still gives me 000 so im happy /emoticons/biggrin.png

mine came out too, just pushed it back up and all seems good

was advised to glue it but never got round to it, still works fine though

i pulled my tube out, couldnt see how to fill it up i filled it with resin then realised i couldnt push the tube to the bottom so i pulled it off stuck some rag in the tube so the resin didnt go down it and used a cup and filled it up then put the lid on. worked ok for me. thing i did notice was after the pumps shut off i got loads of pressure in the di and i can still clean upto 4 windows from the pressure :Image3big: :Image3:

Back