Builders Cleans

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by keir, Feb 2, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. keir

keir Guru

anyone doing these? how much are you charging? and what exactly are you doing? i have some experience in doing them but it was 10 years ago when i 1st started, i was getting some experience off a mate and did a few but didn't pay to much attention just did as i was told, i was just interested in cleaning windows at the time so just turned off. but after talking to a good custy tonight i might, just might be able to blag my way into a nice little number and a free round in the process.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I take it you mean just glass & frames as you have posted this in the wfp section?

I personally stay away from window cleaning builders cleans now as far too much hassle for what they are worth.

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Totally agree with smurf I have done these in the past cement on the window etc then later get accused of scratching glass stay away or charge very well

4. instrength

instrength Well-Known Member

I've done a builders clean before and agree hard work for little return on effort. I charged four times more than normal one off clean.

5. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Done a bit of subby work for a company around here who has a contract with all houses being built in the town. And there's a lot of houses being built, 1000's. They paid ok but would rather just do my own custys, as it was a nightmare on the sites.

6. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

Done many of these for firm over the years,if you get good money fair enough but I looked at couple lately and walked away.
    To much hassle,not enough return and quite often you'll have to go back coz someone has f### the windows and they expect you to go back for nothing,I'd avoid.

7. keir

keir Guru

thanks for the advice lads, i doubt nowt will come from the conversation anyway

Advertisement