Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

11LTR DI Vessel How much water??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ziggy88

Hi all,

How much water would a 11LTR DI vessel produce, why water here is 230-240TDS, I know my best option is to use an RO but I just don't like the amount of waste water and am also on a water meter.

Thanks in advance.

with a tds like that, the cost of waste will be a lot less then the cost of resin. If you get a decent RO you'll get a better ratio, and save yourself a lot in the long run, it'll cost you roughly £70 a fortnight in resin, compared to approx £10 in water. This depends on how much water you use, and how much your water rates are

a few windys by me are avid gardeners and use the waste to water there gardens/veg patches, so no waste

with a tds like that, the cost of waste will be a lot less then the cost of resin. If you get a decent RO you'll get a better ratio, and save yourself a lot in the long run, it'll cost you roughly £70 a fortnight in resin, compared to approx £10 in water. This depends on how much water you use, and how much your water rates are

a few windys by me are avid gardeners and use the waste to water there gardens/veg patches, so no waste

Totally agree. I think the £10 on water for 2 weeks is a little low, but as you say, he will be able to work that out with his water rates.

Sometimes is difficult for cleaners new to wfp to see the wood for the trees, especially with the recent Government hype regarding water meters and water costs and water savings. People with water meters seem to feel guilty about watering their gardens when they weren't before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back