Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can someone help me please?

how much did you pay, pumps cheapos, reel plastic hozelock, poles may be old,

Surelly you must have an idea how these items hook up or are you new to WFP cleaning.

you must be from the NE

In the ebay listing he says the pols alone are worth nearly £1,000 but he sold the whole lot for £200 , In all honesty mate it would be difficult to say from the pics but the RO membranes etc could be knackered .

Theres quite a lot of advice needed to work out how you want it to work/set up? Do you want it to filter straight into the van or into storage tank at home?

Firstly I would test the filters if you have a tds meter? Plug the hoselock into the tap and there should be 2 pipes at the other end of RO system, 1 blue one red on mine, blue on mine in pure water, red is waste, test the pure and see what it reads and go from there. Ideally you need water reading 000ppm. Probably won't read that just from RO you will need resin.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Done alright though. The tank and flow controller are worth £200. You'll need new prefilters (£10) two new Ro membranes (£30ish each) and resin for that last chamber, A tds meter, probably new pump (£80), leisure battery (scrap yards are good if you're on a tight budge), ibc tank to filter into (£20 - £50 probably take too long going straight into van)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back