Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

builder clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

neil phillips

I do this farm house out side for £22 every 6 weeks, they have just had their conservatory roof changed to a tiled roof and want a builders clean inside and out how much would u charge. these r really good customer off mine,

I do this farm house out side for £22 every 6 weeks, they have just had their conservatory roof changed to a tiled roof and want a builders clean inside and out how much would u charge. these r really good customer off mine,
What sort of state are the windows in after the building work mate? Are they caked in mortar, dust etc?

How long does the farm house take to do?

Say 30 minutes? =£22

Say you reckon the conservatory builders clean will take 60 min so that £44. You can be nice and round down to £40 if you feel like it.

If they're good customers then they already understand time is money.

Exactly what he said . If the windows are caked in **** and it's gonna take double the time, then double the price mate.

It's take about 20 min and the over 10 playing with the dogs. Inside and out I would charge her £44 just asking how much on top to do it as a builders clean, I have not seen windows after work as finnished.

As I say, base it on time, that's my method but whatever you do do not give an estimate or quote till you see the state they are in.

For all you know the builders may have done a fine job and just left the odd smear or they could have tried to plaster the windows so always go and look first.

Latest Posts

Back