Bungalows

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by MandMR, Feb 3, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. MandMR

MandMR Guest

Ok so bit of a wierd one me and friend have got a few jobs to start next weekend but wanted to do our first days canvassing tommorow and roof rack not getting fitted until monday. We live in an area which is pretty full of bungalows and was wondering if many people have much luck canvassing them or if its just ******* in the wind .

Advertisement
  2. simon

simon Guru

get in there mate, some will sort of laugh & say i can do it my self & some will welcome you just at the moment i have 4 bungalows do em all wfp £10, £9, £9 & £8 luv em if your just starting canvass anything & every thing

3. James

James Guru

Good money in them. I have alot on my books and they pay £8+, they are quick to do and you can make a perfect job on them everytime as they are ground level.

Obviously mostly old people live in them and some of them are very house proud and like to do it themselves. But some love having a winny cleaner. I love them personally.

James.

4. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i have to agree with the lads this is the handy work i canvassed a small estate before xmas and a section was old folk in bungalows so i told them that i give a discount for pensioners and picked up 5 regular cleans if you have a business card or flyer use them as its more professional and people are more inclined to do business with you the best of luck lads

5. MandMR

MandMR Guest

oh rite cheers lads defo sounds like its worth ago then . Just fort most people would clean then themselves .

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

I do quite a few bungalows and my Father in law use to have a whole round made up of bungalows some just rather get a window cleaner to them than do them themselves

7. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

I have quite a lot of bungalows, and not all with older folk, ranging from £6-£25. I think you have as much chance getting customer in a bungalow as any other house.

8. it makes no difference most of the time if its a bungalow, people want their windows done because its one of they jobs people hate doing and can never get right so crack on

9. James

James Guru

whole round of bungalows? How good is that! Wish I had a whole round of them. Very relaxing day (i.e. no straining on the arms).

James.

10. simon

simon Guru

a whole round of bungalows is an old age pension to die for

Advertisement