Business app

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Shiny, Dec 2, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

does anyone have their own business app..are apps going to replace web sites now that more people have smart phones? Just wondering if it would be worth getting one designed, no idea of cost or anything but could be a good way of promoting a business!!

Advertisement
  2. meridion

meridion Well-Known Member

I can see the use of one when it comes to payment, but thats about it

3. PTWC

PTWC Guest

Quite expensive. The benefit of a seperate software package is that someone else has the responsibility of back ups and data integrity etc. If you have your own app then you take on a whole new ball game. Probably not worth it unless it turns into a full time job money wise.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

For things like this I would say their could be a use but I doubt for the effort and money involved it would be worth it really.

Their are a few free services out their that allow you to create a business app but you would still need to have a developer account and pay for it if you were to publish the app to the google app store or apple app store.

5. WWC

WWC Well-Known Member

I like technology, but I can't see why a window cleaner would want to create an app. Nor can I see why a punter would want to install it.

Just make sure that your website works on tablets and mobiles. That's a better use of your time and money IMO.

Advertisement