Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tuffers You Numpty. Or Am I?

Tuffers

Went to do a first clean. Looking for number 56 which is a dormer bungalow. Ah, that must be it. I poull onto the drive and ring the bell. Oh sh!t, it's number 88! I leg it to the van and Scarlet. Find number 56. Ring the bell, introduce myself and have a quick gander to price it up. We agree a price and I start cleaning. I glance at the number, it say 54. I chuckle and think I must have written the wrong number down. Then the woman says that's not our house you're cleaning, it's next door! We agree a new price and I finish the job. I go to next door to explain that I've cleaned their front windows by mistake. The bloke said, oh, how much to clean ours. Gave him a quote and got the job. I said have this front clean on me and I'll see you next month.

Who's a numpty then /emoticons/biggrin.png

It's a good idea.. Turn up to the wrong house and say, hi, just here to quote for window cleaning? I called on the wrong house before and got it @ £40 every 8 weeks and got the correct house, next door for £35 every 8 weeks

Back