Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sreamline pump controller P5

WCF

Help Support WCF:

fatwallet

Hi all, error code P5 ? Not sure what model but blue cover.

Any help or links to the instruction manual would be appreciated

I have seen someone else on this forum has had the same but advice given wasn't useful to me.

I was hoping for a link for pdf instruction download.

Luckily iam set up for 2 operators but if the other controller packs up, i'll be buggered !

I had that when I first installed it. Check all your electrical connections, particularly to the pressure switch.

I leave my controller switched on all day whilst working and when the pressure switch turns the pump off due to high pressure, P5 flashes. Once I've plugged a pole back into the hose, the pump resumes as normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p5 just means the pressure switch has kicked in,

So could be air in the system, kinked hose, wrong calibration, or blockage in jets etc...

It will always display p5 when you turn a tap off/aquadaptor etc

You don't want it saying PS when you turn off your tap. Adjust the calibration until you get it saying DE (dead end). This is better for the pump

You don't want it saying PS when you turn off your tap. Adjust the calibration until you get it saying DE (dead end). This is better for the pump
Good point @steve garwood. I never thought about the 5 being an S. But we still don't know what controller he has as Streamline sell Spring and Varistream though Varitech. It sound more like a Spring controller now.

Back