Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Happy St. George's day!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve garwood

ginger lion
IMG_0337.JPG As in thread title! My local has an all day disco with English music only, and only English food served all day, you lads doing anything?

I know we don't do it as well as paddys day, but neither do Scotland or wales.

I have noticed each year though St. George's day is slowly getting bigger :thumbsup:

IMG_0292.JPG

You know what St Georges' Day means to means to me?

We moved into this house 13 years ago today and I've 7 years left on the mortgage!

Seriously though I'll be flying the flag from my car while out and about.

Happy St Georges' Day to all our members, and I think it is getting more popular every year, as it should.[emoji3]

Saint George lool was a Greek migrant..

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

It's also the fourth anniversary of my wife becoming a British Citizen. Took her oath on St Georges Day / Shakespeares Birthday.

Short of being born here don't get much more British than that.

The reason we don't do St Georges day in a big way in England is because if we do we become a bunch of racist fascist oppressors.

We should know we are not allowed to be proud to be English anymore without upsetting someone!

Designing a new wrap for the van at present and it will have St Georges cross in there somewhere. /emoticons/tongue.png

026bd1423da5f48f53e2ba14b0d8cc1c.jpg

From one ginger adonis to another, In the past I have been slated for apparently been a fascist, I embrace a multicultural society just a dam shame it's a shame to be British

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Was in Southend all day today saw all the mods and rockers while I was having a pint, fish and chips, few custom painted job union jacks and St George, Watched the stunt bikers on their Suzuki gsx doing stoppies and wheels, plus all the skateboarder, bmxs, inline skaters and scooters doing the fancy stunts trick off the half pipe ramps. And live music on almost every corner and pubs,

I'm not white but defo proud to be British.. what a great multi cultural society we have..

Was in Southend all day today saw all the mods and rockers while I was having a pint, fish and chips, few custom painted job union jacks and St George, Watched the stunt bikers on their Suzuki gsx doing stoppies and wheels, plus all the skateboarder, bmxs, inline skaters and scooters doing the fancy stunts trick off the half pipe ramps. And live music on almost every corner and pubs,
It's always good craic down there. Does the Ace cafe still do the shakedown run to the seafront?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Havnt a clue mate, was visiting my son and grandsons as he lives there even though I'm only twenty odd minutes away I only go along the sea front probably twice a year but made a day of it today as there were dozens off things going on from kiddies singing and dancing , choirs to real good rock bands, plus car shows, extreme games etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not white but defo proud to be British.. what a great multi cultural society we have..

I'm not proud to be British.

I'm proud to be English.

As you've mentioned motorbikes, any of you going on the mayday run to Hastings? Let me know as myself and the lads will be down there and will come and say hello.

Back