Business Plans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by RealKidJoker, Sep 12, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. RealKidJoker

RealKidJoker Active Member

Hi guys. I posted on here a few months back about starting up after losing my job of 8 years. I'm still looking to, but I decided to enroll on an HNC Business management course first. It covers finance, marketing, economics and a host of other stuff. I've already found some tips and it's only the 2nd week.

Anyway, I was just wondering how many of you have a business plan and if you keep it up to date? I've to make a business plan for a business which is either real or made up, so I'm thinking of doing it on a "waterfed pole cleaning company" which I could implement next year at the end of the course.

Advertisement
  2. HotWash Window Cleaners

Yes and yes, it is a document that evolves with the business. Essential for gaining finance for nice shiny new equipment etc.

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I find it best to keep my business plan simple - Get rich or die trying.

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

same as that^^^

5. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Same as alecmcncnum .

6. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

hey guys im at the point where im moving into a house as my family is growing and at the same time need to get a small loan for van/wfp set up, do i need a business plan to get loan?

Advertisement