Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's a miracle!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rjacandwc

It's a miracle!!!. It stayed dry today and I managed to bang a few houses out!. Not bad for June lol... Mind Glastonbury is around the corner!!!. I was looking at my accounts over the past few years and I seem to earn more in the winter!. Don't make sense!!!

Couldnt believe it. Woke up at 6.30 and it was still raining. Checked the forecast again.....it definitely said no rain.....not one single **** rod!......it didnt stop till 10, hence I was still working at 7 tonight.Tomorrow looks good, but saturday looks like a nightmare. I might be having a few more pints down the bell tomorrow night.

Rja.....I know what you mean about the contrast between summer and winter earnings. I was preparing my accounts the other day and was surprised to see that there wasnt much difference between the two....despite the limited hours in winter. Hope summer isnt going to be like 2 years ago.....the barbecue summer!

Well done tuffers:) hope the hand wound hasnt caused you to much pain but the cash would have smoothed the pain away. i didnt even try n go out thanks to the lovely forecaster predictions, supposed to be a wash out n didnt want to try, and listen to custys sayin " is it goin to rain today?" couldnt lie to them n would have to say " yes, any minute now, there is supposed to be a flood" . Instead i test drove a car n went to a window cleaning shop in edinburgh, have worked half a day this week n will have to hammer out a day tommorow. Still spitting feathers about weather forecasters, lost me a days wage, must learn not to listen to them n wish i stayed closer to my work. Rant over.

One good thing about today was got to hold the unger limited edition carbon fibre squeegee, light as a feather, lovely piece of kit even has dog ears that are smooth n silky:/emoticons/biggrin.png

Hope all have a good day tommorow:)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Hand is sore @windowsurfer, but pound notes in my palm soothes the pain /emoticons/smile.png

Cloudy day forecast tomorrow, who knows what it'll do? A ducking and diving day may be order of the day /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back