BUYING A POLE ??

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by baconlover1, Nov 25, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. baconlover1

baconlover1 Newcomer

Hi need some help on which poles to buy , I would like a pole that can do up to 4 storey height also what do I need to buy with it brush,any hoses etc any advice would be great as trying to get sorted for the new year and am new to the wfp systems I have brought a van with a 650 litre tank a 100psi pump and two hoses reels but no poles

many thanks olly

Advertisement
  2. scotty_boy

scotty_boy Active Member

3. shazzy692002

Gardeners are the best, don't buy ionics....did see a deal on one the other day, where you got a big and a smaller one for £390 I think. (I think someone may have been selling it on here)

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ide say go for a facelift small pole clamps r very good get a 25ft but for 4 story u will need a gardener 50ft as facelift only go to 40ft

5. baconlover1

baconlover1 Newcomer

Thanks for reply to be fair I will mostly be doing domestic 2 storey height really with the odd 3 storey town houses so would I need 2 poles or just a 25ft/27ft pole also any recommendations on brushes.
    many thanks

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

my fav is the tecbuk hibrid brush m8 good scrubing power ,gardeners extreem for liteness tho

7. keir

keir Guru

Gardiners mixed sill brush for me, light and excellent scrubbing power, durable too

Advertisement