Buying a trad round and poling it.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Solarpanelcleanington, Jun 27, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

Has anyone done this? What sort of drop out rate did you get? Is it too much of a gamble? Any tips please. Cheers.

Advertisement
  2. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

I'd of thought no problem as they will get frames and hard to reach windows cleaned and all doors, something alot of trads dont do.
    Id go look at a few houses that he does and see what they look like. Then its upto you to convert em to the modern way.

3. Eddie dragon

Eddie dragon Active Member

I sub work of glass only Trad guy. Lost three out of 2k work. Most customers love it as frames get done every time. All the windows that previously couldn't be done add more money than the three that canceled. Explaining to fascinated customers watching you clean first time gives you best chance ever to sell conservatory roof and other add ons.
    Wfp been around so long now they have seen it before but not the results.

4. David K

David K Forum Addict

It's doable! Know guys that gotten away with it fine . In our country wfp isn't even that normal a sight... Of course there's a drop out rate , but that would happen either way . I expect about 5-10% drop-out , and its Seem to be what i heard from others in my area .

5. CMRwindowcleaning

CMRwindowcleaning Active Member

Yep I've done it didn't really have a problem most people don't care as long as Windows are clean and they love the fact the Windows over sloped roof or conservatory gets done. Few drop off but I think they would even if you stayed trad. The key is confidence in your method it makes the new custies a bit more confident in it too.

6. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Going on from my last post, if I was the buy one I'd personally expect a % rise if the area your buying is mostly trad.

7. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

Cheers gents. Just need to find the money now.....

Advertisement