Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clx 27 Extension

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Why not invest in a s-max 40 ? Brilliant pole, and super light too, I had quite a few poles in the van, but had a clear out, and now

only have the clx 27, and the s- max 40. Does all my work with the two poles.

I used Brodex poles for a couple of years before discovering Gardiners . . . . well worth the money, they are so light and compact.

I bought an SL-X30 and have been using it on every window for over a year, it's just so light. One pole does it all. Recently I purchased a section #7 so I can extend it to 35ft. I took the bottom #6 section off my 30ft pole and store it in a tube on the truck with the new #7 pole section. So now I'm using a 25ft pole with two extentions available when I need them.

I have the new SL-X pole with the quick release brush clamp, so it'll be a breeze to add and remove the two extentions.

With the new quick release clamp on the top section of my SL-X I only need to snake the hose from the bottom up to the brush about five feet. It's a breeze to set my pole up for jobs that are extra high. I'm adding and removing sections when the pole is closed. I like to run my hose on the inside of my pole instead of the outside because I do mostly residential and have to work around a lot of shrubs and trees. The Gardiner pole set up is perfect for me.

yes you can extend a clx 27. get a base section no 7 from a slx 35, that gives you another 5ft. its £74. this is probably gonna be my xmas pressie to myself

Back