Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trad Gear

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Unger are the ultimate brand for me - typical Germans

I love wagtail

Liquidator - first two weeks very excited - now it's in back of van as it's not built properly the stupid Handle won't lock

The reason i don't want it is it is a townhouse so 3 storey with full width conservatory round the backWants gutters doing which i would have to borrow my mates big ladders as i sold mine. .his are 2 section but big enough to do gutters on a 3 storey house

Old school bleedin heavy jobbies

Stopped doing p.i.t.a jobs like that ages ago
Sorry Davey. I butted in. I'll butt out.

The reason i don't want it is it is a townhouse so 3 storey with full width conservatory round the backWants gutters doing which i would have to borrow my mates big ladders as i sold mine. .his are 2 section but big enough to do gutters on a 3 storey house

Old school bleedin heavy jobbies

Stopped doing p.i.t.a jobs like that ages ago
Christ now there's a job, no wonder you don't want it, you just going to bin it or try and get someone to take it off your hands?

I'll bin it off

She collared me in the street while i was cleaning up the road

She's not got a business card or number from me so i will just "forget" to get in touch

Christ now there's a job, no wonder you don't want it, you just going to bin it or try and get someone to take it off your hands?
Skul.......these greedy southern poofs are SCARED of wor..............shhhhhh....work....don't hold it against them...................STEAL IT !!!!!!!YAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Northern monkeys:p
FIREMAN i call 'em......liberty's 'an all. I make you right about knocking that job. I've witnessed some scary moments within 30 years in the cleaning trade....i've aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaALWAYS gone by experience and intuition.......that's why i've got a speech impediment and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i'm skint.

Nice delivery from Window cleaning stuff this morning , only ordered yesterday morning and it arrived this morning.

A good selection of basics from unger , feels like Xmas has come early!!!

Back