Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Parking close to your job...

Nice but I would be on the person that owns that gravel drive telling them I'm cleaning your neighbours and I'm parking here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice but I would be on the person that owns that gravel drive telling them I'm cleaning your neighbours and I'm parking here lol

I tried that but they hate each other so that was a no go.

I would want danger money as local ppl drive like nutters on those types of roads
I rarely see any cars on this job, but this time a young lady on a horse happened along and we chatted about the length of my pole,........no we really did.

I use to ride when I was younger too. Well not so much the horses more the young ladies on them as most of my girl friends use to ride very well. /emoticons/biggrin.png

you need a backpack for that, problem solved !
Nope that is more hassle, carrying 25 ltr containers of pure.

That job is crying out to be tradded..
Front would be ok but the back has a glass roof running all along the building that you would need to get over.

I like my long hose and it isn't a problem. I was just pointing out that us Country boys have parking issues too. /emoticons/biggrin.png

just thinking the same then put bite on to do her windows

Latest Posts

Back