Can anyone in the North West point me in the right direction..

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by dt clean, Jan 24, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dt clean

dt clean Member

As some of you will be aware i am looking to buy a wfp system and have always cleaned traditionally.

is there anyone in the North West of England, (I am in Cheshire) spare me a phone call tomorrow to discuss in more detail the set up i shall need, its like a mine field and i havent got a clue if im honest.

Maybe a phone call or a visit to see your set up to help me understand better my requirements, as the companies selling usually are doing just that selling and i want to make sure i know what i need from an experienced cleaner who uses the system daily.

Also if anyone is aware of any suppliers in the North West of England, i would prefer to buy direct from manufacturer rather than a third party selling someone elses kit.

thanks ever so much....these are the things i think about when i should be in bed....

thanks Ryan

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Brodex is in Liverpool I believe but few recommend them as they fall down on customer support.
    I would suggest contacting Adam at The Cleaning Warehouse in Wolverhampton. The do a couple of different brands and that lad really does know his gear.
    Tell him your needs and requirements and he will put together a system to match.
    I know I recommend this firm alot but so far they have the best customer service out there.

3. dt clean

dt clean Member

thank you

4. spruce

spruce Grand Master

You could also give PureFreedom a call although they are in Grimsby.

Window cleaning Water Fed Pole Systems, Trolleys, Supplies

They supply a variety of tank sizes that are 'Plug & Play' so contain all the equipment to purify your water (R/O etc) and then the equipment needed to clean windows. I would recommend you forget the fiber glass poles they supply and buy Gardiner Carbon Fiber poles (SLX). You will need to purchase a pole that will reach the height you need to clean. PF will ship a system to you and you can get a competent person to fit it if you don't feel you can do it yourself. Some vehicles need the fuel tank to be removed to install a tank.

If you want a 2 man system the minimum you need is a 650 liter tank in my experience but preferably on commercial you will need bigger. With an on board system you could plug into your customers water supply and top your tanks up. (You will also need a drain close by the water tap as you will need to dispose of waste water.)

A 650liter system will need a van with a payload of at least 1100 kgs; ie Transit T280, If you want a bigger tank, say 800 liters or bigger, then you need to look at a payload of around 1500 kgs.

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

6. dt clean

dt clean Member

thank you very helpful

7. dt clean

dt clean Member

8. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Same van I drive, never misses a beat, I do think it's a bit on the rich side without carbon poles etc but if I were in the market and it's all good I would make an offer between £5700 and £5950 personally.
    However, your money and his van so none of my business! :rolleyes:

Just don't forget my 10% finders fee! :whistle:

9. dt clean

dt clean Member

Yes i have to factor in i will need to buy 2 sets of hose and reels and 3 brushes, two large enough for standard work and i need a 65 foot pole also, and thats going to cost quite a bit, will prob get new poles but a used 65foot pole as the cost is excessive

10. kevinc250

kevinc250 Well-Known Member

hi dt clean,i am at the moment organising a window cleaners meet up in early june to be held in leeds if you could hold off a tad before purchasing you'll get to see a whole host of van set ups both hot and cold water ones,jordan from power up reels will be there also x line,plus me old mate wagga is popping down to demonstrate his trad skills,they'll be a second hand for sale section where you could just well pick up a few bargains

Advertisement