Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Di

• Thread starter Stayclearwindowcleaning
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

Stayclearwindowcleaning

Hi can any 1 help me. I've just bought a D I Vessel and I am trying to find out what litre It is. It is 36 inches high And 26 inches round. Thanks

Hi can any 1 help me. I've just bought a D I Vessel and I am trying to find out what litre It is. It is 36 inches high And 26 inches round. Thanks
Get a litre bottle of water and keep filling it into the DI until it's full. Don't forget to count though /emoticons/smile.png

the person I bought it off Just filled it with resin so will have to wait to find out. Didn't know if anyone would know by the measurements Thanks

the person I bought it off Just filled it with resin so will have to wait to find out. Didn't know if anyone would know by the measurements Thanks
Ah right, at least you got some free resin :thumbsup: it sounds like a big one!

Thanks for the replay. Ya it's big it would be nice just to know the size thanks

Brilliant thanks. May be a silly question but here goes I see that some di vessels are blue and the 1 I've got is like a sandy colour. Is there any difference

The person I got it off just filled it. But will be looking at buying some

Back