Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rsi?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

not when window cleaning i dont, but when doing the property maintenance work i do at times, feels like your hand mussles lock up.

problem is arthritis in the hand, knees and other joints run in the family too!

forgot about that one!
only reason I know about it is my mate had to have an op because of this. sounds similar symptoms and only gets worse if doing the same thing every day. he had to start using his other hand before he got it sorted lol

only reason I know about it is my mate had to have an op because of this. sounds similar symptoms and only gets worse if doing the same thing every day. he had to start using his other hand before he got it sorted lol
yer our sparkie had it done several years ago, its not nice.

i got a trigger finger injury.. search it on google my fingers are like springs.... i cant move them properly it hurts me at night time and triggers a lot more

ive now started taking cissus from today to deal with this pain /emoticons/smile.png

Yep I get the same. It's usually due to holding the pole wrong when rinsing.
Like how can you hold a pole wrong? If you're right handed, right hand towards the bottom and left hand further up the pole. Unless you contort your hands?

If you have the palm underneath the pole and then the full weight of the pole is being supported by the wrist in an unnatural position.

You need to hole the pole with both hands with a tightish grip around the pole.

But I see lots of cleaners using their wrists to support the pole weight.

Maybe the tightish grip causing the problem as I think I hold it right. It's gardiner so pretty light.

I am still going to see the doctor about it though as the doctors is across the road from my house so no excuse for not going.

Back