Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Pole

spmonkay

Hi all, I currently have an Ali pole but would like to get something lighter. Could any one point me in the direction of good pole that's reasonably cheap which would do the job? Preferably carbon as I'm led to believe this is the lightest! Any advice would be good!! Cheers!

Gardiners CL-X cheap and light, Gardiners SL-X lighter full carbon but more expensive, you could try Elite poles, look same as Gardiners only a bit cheaper.

Pole_Specification_chart_1000.jpg

Just depends what you want really they are all good poles. But I have been using aluminum poles for ages so used to them,

My aluminum pole is good but I had reach over a garage roof to reach a bathroom window and I think the job would have been a lot easier with a lighter pole that's all. If I were to buy a new pole what length should I go for? To reach at least 2 stories maybe 3? Or is it worth going for longer?

Best option IMHO is the SL-X, it's a cracking pole that will last years if looked after, it's really not expensive, especially if you cost it out over it's lifespan.

best thing to do, is see if any local wc to you have a slx or clx and ask for a go, that way you can decide if they are right for you

get a CLX or SLX mate their both do good jobs and are reliable poles mate if your on a budget go for CLX if you got a bit of cash to splash then go for the SLX

Latest Posts

Back