Can we please resume ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by David K, May 4, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. David K

David K Forum Addict

Got an e-mail from a "costumer " today that ive picked up back in sep.2015 . (Mom around 30) Nice house , looking Like steady people .
    Ive only cleaned it once about 25 pounds . We agreed 12 Weekly and the Price was fair , coz i wanted to expand that area . Then nothing happened , no money , no nothing . Sent lots of notices though , time goes by and 6 months after she called and Said " thought we had a deal here ?... " i Said "correct , but it starts with payment as the most basic ! " ( stupid cow ):whistle:
    She excused an promised to pay , i Said "when we have Our money ,we Can resume ." ( didnt planning on anyway )
    Then nothing happened untill march ! Even after 2-3 notices and i Did the clean september ... .
    Today Got an e-mail , Can we please resume ?
    Politely told her off and how she had played us , and of course the answer is NO . ;)
    How stupid do people Think Windies are ....??? :eek:

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Unfortunately there is always some desperado willing to put up with this nonsense, so she'll probably go on to find him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. David K

David K Forum Addict

Yeah ! Maybe some newbie .. Cant believe these types of germ-Like people .o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Damo

Damo Guru

Last one who tired that had a nasty CCJ against her and is no paying me £10
    A month for just over 2 years.

Damo: I know who you are. I know what you want. If you're looking for a free clean, I can tell you I don't do that. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you pay my bill now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
    Customer: [after a long pause] What's your bank details ?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. David K

David K Forum Addict

Advertisement