Can you hire reach and wash???

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by dt clean, Jan 20, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dt clean

dt clean Member

I know that insurance companies hire out reach and wash systems in vans ready to go.... but is there anywhere in the North West of England that hires out to businesses,

I have 95% residential work.... but have landed a contract cleaning a high rise site that pays well, the only thing being i havent yet decided on which set up to get and where to buy from, however the clean is now due...

any help appreciated..

Regards Ryan

Advertisement
  2. spruce

spruce Grand Master

sub contract it out?

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Sub the job until you get WFP?

4. dt clean

dt clean Member

its a pharmaceutical site, the workers need to be inducted... thanks though

5. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

If you cant produce pure...

i would build yourself a trolley or back pack and get a few barrels should cost you less than £100, then get whatever pole you need and try to find someone local who sells pure maybe contact a local windy and buy it off him.

If youre going to be water fed pole anyway the trolley/pole will still come in handy whilst you decide what van mount system to buy

6. dt clean

dt clean Member

thanks. The site is massive. The subcontractors I used were using 500 litre plus a couple of barrels for the two man rig. per day. takes them two full days but I expect it will take me three or four days to start off until I'm up and running I need a 65 foot pole two which I guess will be expensive but a must to reach the of the towers on the building. I am just going to move faster with the set up and have to get a van and system I thw next week or so. I will use it on all my work to make it pay for itself although it's a pain in some ways as some of my work including jumping back gates and for that I need the ladders anyway. I'm thinking we could get more work done though so it will pay for itself.

7. Damo

Damo Guru

Window cleaning wharehouse hire out vans.

8. dt clean

dt clean Member

Thanks

Advertisement