Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got 3 Customers Today :d

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

1 of my customers came up to me and said do her daughters windows... i cleaned her windows and never charged her due to my referral programme ( recommend a family,friend or neighbour and get 1 clean for free)

Then another women saw me and wanted hers doing..

Also i got a 3 storey flat to do for £5.00 should only take me 10 mins to do /emoticons/smile.png so not bad /emoticons/tongue.png :p

got 124 customers now

bring on the 200 mark ! ! /emoticons/biggrin.png

so H, what are your plans for when you hit your 200 regular customer target? planning on branching out maybe?

btw, good on ya fella. keep going!

When i get 200 customers .....

* I wont be late on paying bills such as insurance etc

* I can buy what i want /emoticons/smile.png Like now i want backpack and vessel but i gotta wait /emoticons/tongue.png

I can have a good living with a good income basically /emoticons/tongue.png

And when i get 200 customers..... am planning on going higher.... am thinking of.... 240 customer per month mon-wed = 60 ( 20 each day )

But im planning on adding thursday on to it which i probably will because i know i will be that busy ! .... so that will mean.... 320 customers per month ? /emoticons/tongue.png just a day extra.. /emoticons/smile.png

Also im planning on selling my low quality work off... and getting better work in... so everytime im proving my round.. and at the same time am making a few hundred quid by selling that specific round /emoticons/smile.png

I wouldnt go 2 man setup either.... WHY ? I cba training people up... their gonna get trained up and do 1... plus when they do 1 u gotta start all over again....

Also i will go 2 man setup if some 1 in my family wants to work for me /emoticons/smile.png that way i can trust them and no their loyal to me

I wouldnt get another van either... i would love to do this.. but dont want some 1 crashing my van etc... people dont give a f*ck when its not their vehicle... and when their by their selves cleaning windows for u... they dont care about your business... most people are in it for them selves these days... so u gotta be careful lads /emoticons/tongue.png

But if some 1 of my family comes up then i could get another van and go bigger.....

I would love to have a fleet of vans /emoticons/smile.png but i highly adoubt it : P

I think the worst thing you can do is employ a friend or family member because with these types of relationships it is 90% mutual respect and 10% accountability and with an employee it's the other way around. Friends and family members think they've got a cushy number but you think back to the days of having no money and start to get annoyed that they are taking you for a mug, next thing you've lost your mutual respect and star holding them accountable for their actions, relationship over!

Make friends through business. not the other way round!

Im planning on mon-wed domestic and want big commercial work on thursdays /emoticons/smile.png

Back