Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom Trolley System

Pepe

Thinking of buying pure freedom trolley system .the pole that comes with it is 17 foot is this ok or do I need to upgrade to say 20 or 25 foot reach

17f is fine for normal houses, but over extensions it may be a problem, 20f poles great, 25f poles even better,

all depends what you are using it for, I would recommend getting 20f pole for very day use, then if your on a budget get a second hand 30f pole for 1 off jobs

If it's a fiberglass 17' pole then no don't get it as they are pants . Instead best look through the forum to see what carbon poles ppl recommend.

pure freedom trolley handle is to short to use comfortably better to get ya own sack barrow pump etc and build ya own..lot cheaper too, and go for a 25 foot pole as a minimum

I bought pure freedom trolly system 50ltr one few years back, and the the pole that came with it was ... lets say not very good, if i knew then what i know now, i could have

saved time and money,

the trolly is good but little awkward because it was a 50ltr not 25, the pole is heavy because of it being glass fibre, and VERY WHIPPY...mine was a 30 ft one, my advise to

you is to get a good quality light and ridged pole from the start, ... jp

I would buy a 22ft clx or a facelift pole if your on a budget and I have heard x-line make a very good cheap trolley

Back