Can't Believe It

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Belfastcleaning, Aug 20, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I got a phone call to go quote a top floor flat ( 2 story )

She said I have a window cleaner, but he only cleans the bottom half of the windows as he cannot reach the tops of the glass!!

I don't know if she was having a laugh! But I was laughing!!

Anyways cleaned them and now a new customer!

The tops of the panes were really bad and the bottoms where cleanish..

Advertisement
  2. HotWash Window Cleaners

Lots of window cleaners with small poles.

3. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Haha you know that rings a bell bc and hotwash!

Window cleaner across road from me cleans block of flats...well 1 cleans off ladders does 3rd floor and another cleans 2nd floor with wfp.

He has to jump lots to clean it properly...

4. shazzy692002

How funny, hope she only paid the other guy half the money for half a job.

5. Catherine

Catherine Guest

have had that a couple of times meself, staff clean the bottom nobody cleans the top.

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I had someone phone me recently to ask if could clean their top windows only as her husband does not like going up ladders :Image13:

7. Catherine

Catherine Guest

:) I had a conversation Smurf with the husband that wont allow the windows to be done on a commercial building, whats going on there ey?

8. OoO

OoO Guest

We have two tops only house

One is £10 and I have told her countless times the house would only be £12 as £10 is our minimum.

Ah well £10 for 4 windows :D

9. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Damo, you should hear some of the nuts conversations that I have, maintenance man up a ladder, quite high, I enquire do you think they are safe? I dont know Damo, its quite disturbing on a three four building that somebody is up a ladder........... but these commercial buildings dont have any quarry about the safety at all............ they just dont seem to give a hoot under their duristriction

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Are they not aware that the building owners/tenant are liable if something goes wrong. Also if the work is subbed out to another company the contractor is also liable for the sub contractor safety.

Advertisement