Cant Believe Some Customers!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by rcproperty, Jun 26, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

grrrr @ you!

go round to quote a job, and they ask for a trial clean before they decide to sign or not, tell them as its the first time clean with the wfp system that it might leave a mark or 2, if it does or you are not happy I will come back and re-do the whole house free of charge under the guarantee i offer!

had phone call today, 3 weeks after i did the job, saying that they wasnt happy with the service and wasnt up to there standards, there was a mark left where a bird hit the window and some of the cills had some dirt on, so we no longer want you to come round!!!!

why leave it so long to phone up and say something!

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

just cant understand some people, you offer good services, all other customers are fine about the system but yet there is always one!!!!!
    thing is its a new area that I have just started in, so lets hope they dont say bad things to anyone else!!!!

4. Iain

Iain Guru

You don't need to work with idiots like this. Sounds like you're better off!

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer, lets hope they dont let there personal feelings get out to all the other houses around that area, these small villages like there chat!!!

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Theirs always 1 !

7. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I know right, they have your leaflets or business cards, why cant they call that day, even worse when you come do a second clean, then they complain saying just leave it blah blah cause of last time etc, what the heck man!!??

Like everyone says better off without them and get more custies

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

the best thing was, after i finished the job i sent an email to them about a week later asking if everything was ok and if they had any problems or anything! no reply to that!!

9. iluvwindows

iluvwindows Well-Known Member

and I quote(no problem thanks for your custom) :)

10. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

thats the problem, u can never tell them what you really want to! oh well, what was i saying in my head was good enough!!!! lol

Advertisement