Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ultimate Brushes

Viggers

Hi, Took delivery of 2 Ultimate Brushes today first is the Medium Bristles which is orange in colour with white in the middle and second was the Ultimate Flocked bristles. They look a bit to my usual supreme brush but going to take them into battle tomorrow. Would be interested if any of you are using them at the moment and have your thoughts.

Orange one is superb, it's my new go to brush. Superlite medium mixed was my previous everyday brush and it seems to have lasted an absolute age. I've had the orange a couple of months at the most and it's already starting to look tired - but I love it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Yeah the brushes look like they have had a damn good haircut. So time will tell how long they will last, think they will be a quick cleaning brush as they are so light. Looking forward to tomorrow

Good light and robust brushes, I prefer the Black & White not the flocked or soft as their isn't enough bristle splay for me.

Loved my ultimate at the start then had sore arms for over working and haven't took my extreme off since. They don't seen to last too long. My superlite is like new compared to it and the superlite gets used for pvc work brushing walls etc 

ive got a ultmate its tired now and sat in my brush box as im now using a extreme but i do like it mine is the white one meadium i think ide like to try the flocked one

Been using them since release and love all the range.

I was given the orange bristled brush to try last year and for me it was just too soft. It may not be the same brush that's out now though. 

Soft/flocked on leaded is a real winner !!

Had first day out in the front line with the 2 brushes I purchased. To be honest not to keen on the orange one not sure why but doesn't seem to be enough bristles maybe me though, but the black flocked is really nice and is ready for battle again tomorrow.

Back