Can't get this conservatory clean, any ideas?

Discussion in 'Conservatory Cleaning' started by jamiesmack, Oct 13, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jamiesmack

jamiesmack Active Member

I was doing a f/s/g for a crusty yesterday that come up great. I've got their conservatory to do today, so when I finished yesterday I had a bit of a go on the conny, and I can't get the bloody thing clean!

I've got to use Wfp for the majority. The glass has got a tint to it, so I didn't know whether to use ubik or not.

Any other tips?

Advertisement
  2. MrBump

MrBump Guest

Careful thats a vinyl film to...*drum roll* duh duh duh... Keep it clean ;-) Easily scratched so take care. Don't know about ubik.

3. jamiesmack

jamiesmack Active Member

I thought it was that stuff. Doesn't seem to be doing a very good job as its bloody filthy!

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Tfr. Traffic film remover. Brilliant stuff.

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

First of all, ask the customer if it's self cleaning glass. If it's normal glass you can use Ubik or Virosol on it. Any pics of the conny? What can you not get clean on it, glass, struts, finial?

Advertisement