Can't wait any more for that brush?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by super mck, Mar 17, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. super mck

super mck Active Member

I need a new brush was going to wait for gardeners new brush .still not ready so what are the xline brushes like and what one.

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

I use the xline flocked one its a great brush. I used to love gardiners but xline are so much better

3. Marko067

Marko067 Well-Known Member

I'm currently using the X-Line Evo-lite dual trim mono as my main brush. To date it's probably the most robust brush I've used. Been using water at 35-45 degrees for two months and hardly mis-shaped at all. In total its been in use about four months and still got plenty of life in it.

4. Hollie2021

Hollie2021 Member

Mark has got it bang on with the brush ,I have a Xline 26cm dual mono brush , I'm only on cold water but it keeps its shape and has a good splay coverage and the muck doesn't stick to it , I have a Gardiners brush on another pole which I also like but if I had to choose it would be the Xline evo lite , just my option for what it's worth.
    Cheers mate .
    Glenn .

5. super mck

super mck Active Member

So it a mono brush dual trim

6. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

I'm using Gardiner 's new ultimate and it bests the xline mono hands down! The xline is like a brick in comparison. This new ultimate is a different beast to other Gardiner brushes. My xline is now redundant!

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

any pic of the brush

8. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

i always had gardiners but decided to try an xline, nice feel on the glass but felt too heavy for me personally went back to gardiner supreme as i felt the soft flocked gave the same effort but weighed less, i belied the new ultimate is supposed to be a winner and only 20grams more than an xtreme, go on gardiners website theres pics on there and its out now in a few variations pal!

9. super mck

super mck Active Member

I did look but still not in stock yet. It's like waiting for the univalve to come out

10. window wizard

window wizard Newcomer

ive been using the gardiner ultimate soft/medium for the last 3 weeks, highly recommend, great brush.

Advertisement