Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Correct Leisure Battery......?

I'm looking for a Leisure Battery that I can trickle charge for my van mount system.

Haven't a clue what I'm looking for, but looking for value for money, reliability and something simple enough to install myself....any suggestions chaps?

here mate check these out this what i used on my very 1st diy system and never let me down once, would highly recommend, its pretty much the same as what professional systems use only difference is they charge a arm and a leg for it. its easy to install and youl never have to worry about charging you battery again!

ebay: 281123448467

here mate check these out this what i used on my very 1st diy system and never let me down once, would highly recommend, its pretty much the same as what professional systems use only difference is they charge a arm and a leg for it. its easy to install and youl never have to worry about charging you battery again!

ebay: 281123448467

thanks buddy, will check it out!

Back